New guy, reporting in ! o7

Ortaga

Admiral
Oct 13, 2019
RSI Handle
Ortaga
New to Star Citizen and TEST?
Indeed i am, just got in 2 weeks ago, or maybe 3 weeks ? cant remember exactly.

Soooo...what can i say about me ?
Well, my name is Mihai (Michael in english), i'm 33yo and i'm from Romania, Europe.

My RSI handle is Ortaga, feel free to add me, maybe we can fly together someday.

I was interested in SC since 2016 when i got invited to test it, but back then, my PC couldnt handle the game in a way i could test/play it.
I currently own just an Andromeda and i am using it in the ways i feel comfortable with, killing pirates or moving cargos arround. I would be open to do more than that, but cant do too much with it since its so heavy in turning and most of the time i am flying solo. I have 2 friends that are joining me from time to time and i am helping them to make money or discover the game. I am a noob also, dont know too much about the game, but i am trying to find out more and more every day. (feel free to give me tips, i would appreciate that)

I've played alot of games, since i was 10, but the space game i enjoyed most was Star Wars: X-Wing vs Tie Fighter, then later, i moved to EVE Online, wich i am still playing, just subbed after a break. Also member of TEST Alliance in EVE Online, but i dont think its related to that too.
I am also playing Escape from Tarkov, World of Warships (NA server), played Hearthstone, tried the Hired Ops. Also i quit World of Tanks (EU-server) long time ago.

The reason or fault i am here its because Bomer Fett ( o7 ), he talked about you guys and told me to give it a try and look, i'm here !
I am also a small streamer, back after a break because my old Pc got on fire. This is my Twitch Channel if you guys want to give a look. Applied to the TEST group also, but i am sure i am not elligible to join yet.

Hmm...i allways like Picard, but who knows ?

ColonelWolf

Commander
Oct 5, 2019
RSI Handle
ColonelWolf
New to Star Citizen and TEST?
Indeed i am, just got in 2 weeks ago, or maybe 3 weeks ? cant remember exactly.

Soooo...what can i say about me ?
Well, my name is Mihai (Michael in english), i'm 33yo and i'm from Romania, Europe.

My RSI handle is Ortaga, feel free to add me, maybe we can fly together someday.

I was interested in SC since 2016 when i got invited to test it, but back then, my PC couldnt handle the game in a way i could test/play it.
I currently own just an Andromeda and i am using it in the ways i feel comfortable with, killing pirates or moving cargos arround. I would be open to do more than that, but cant do too much with it since its so heavy in turning and most of the time i am flying solo. I have 2 friends that are joining me from time to time and i am helping them to make money or discover the game. I am a noob also, dont know too much about the game, but i am trying to find out more and more every day. (feel free to give me tips, i would appreciate that)

I've played alot of games, since i was 10, but the space game i enjoyed most was Star Wars: X-Wing vs Tie Fighter, then later, i moved to EVE Online, wich i am still playing, just subbed after a break. Also member of TEST Alliance in EVE Online, but i dont think its related to that too.
I am also playing Escape from Tarkov, World of Warships (NA server), played Hearthstone, tried the Hired Ops. Also i quit World of Tanks (EU-server) long time ago.

The reason or fault i am here its because Bomer Fett ( o7 ), he talked about you guys and told me to give it a try and look, i'm here !
I am also a small streamer, back after a break because my old Pc got on fire. This is my Twitch Channel if you guys want to give a look. Applied to the TEST group also, but i am sure i am not elligible to join yet.

Hmm...i allways like Picard, but who knows ?
Welcome to TEST! :o7:

Forgot your password?