Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard

Bigger Version: http://i.imgur.com/VlXX7rB.jpg

Deck Info:

Mid deck

• Access to 2 Torpedo rooms (2 bays each)
  • Access to 10 standard turrets (9 ft)
  • Access to 6 5-man escape pods
  • Access to 2 battery rooms
  • Access to 'Engine Column'
Left Flank
  • Access to hangar
  • Access to medical bay
  • Access to brig
Right flank
  • Access to 2 crew quarter rooms
  • Access to crew facilities room (Showers, toilets)
  • Access to mess hall
Oh man...BADASS!

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
*sounds of glass bottles rattling around while montoya is off screen obviously fumbling for the 'disconnect' button*

Reactions: Cyinni

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Games of drunken hide-and-go seek in the halls, I can imagine it now:

"Wow, Montoya's really good at this game, I can't find him at all!"
"Yeah, he hid in the airlock last round. We'll go back and grab him as soon as we figure out how to turn around."

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Ah, they decided to show my ship without permission? Russia will be having a word with CR.

Randson

Space Marshal
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Randson
I'm curious how large the ship is, and what the size limit is for the hangar.
Found this a few days ago on forums posted by Chris Roberts. As for the size of the ship, here's his description of size :

"The Javelin is a BIG ship (some 350m long), with a LOT more firepower than the Idris - and will require a decent player crew to run, so its really a ship for a group of players. It, like the Idris, offers different play options and since we want the PU to have player driven drama and conflict in addition to the NPC scenarios, getting some of these ships into the hands of a few organizations will enable more varied encounters between players (or players against NPCs). We want a mix of small single seater ships, medium sized ones with 2-4 crew members and bigger ones like the Idris and Javelin that could become the focal point of a bigger engagement.

As I've stated many times there will be no case that you can pledge for a ship before launch that you can't get in the PU. So if we're selling the Javelin now there will be opportunities to purchase one in the PU with UEC, capture one or perhaps get one as a reward for some huge accomplishment. But just like now the number will be limited as the production of big ships like this and the Idris is slow and the UEE doesn't decommission and sell its older capital ships that often.

I hope this clears things up for people."

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Can I dock my Starfarer to your Javelin? I promise the cargo tanks are filled with skooma and beer. Who is bringing the hookers?

Forgot your password?