New Manz Here

Rubinhoot

Lieutenant
Jul 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Rubinhoot
Just joined test and wanted to say hello. Im a lightly pesimistic chubby middle aged dad with a skin color that mostly resemble pastry, which apparently is also what most people mention when thinking about my native country the glorious kingdom of Denmark. So what does this have to do with me and Star Citizen.... absolutely nothing.

I have been following the development of Star Citizen since it's initial announcement in 2012 but backed the game quite late last year with the introduction of 3.0. I wanted to wait until the game was at a place where i felt comfortable CIG began to deliver on what intrigued me about this massive lovely project.

When i ramped up my focus on Star Citizen again this past year i also began to follow the usual suspects of youtubers including yours truely the most oppulent magnificent gentleman of a Supreme Leader Montoya. Not only being the most pragmatic voice of ultimate reason, you sir also made me sure about this organization being the right place for me.

Cheers

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Welcome to TEST!
Montoya. Not only being the most pragmatic voice of ultimate reason, you sir also made me sure about this organization being the right place for me
Yeah... he fooled all of us too.... :beers:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
another middle-aged white male

there goes the diversity initiative

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?