New member of the group and new citizen of the stars.

After the release of 3.0, will Star Citizen become your primary game and take over your life?

• Total voters
Jul 30, 2017
RSI Handle
tovartheawesome
I bought the game a few months ago in anticipation for the 3.0 update, going on and off the game during my free time. I've looked up many tutorials on YouTube and forums on how to play, but I could never grasp it like I could if I was actually playing with the person as they taught me one on one. I'm hoping to gain some new friends from this group and create some fun memories while finally learning how to play this game in time for 3.0! There was always a lack of socialization for me when playing this game, everyone wanted to just do their own thing and had no time to play with me, so I am hoping to get some groups going and be part of a crew on a giant ship one day! If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask, I'll answer anything as long it's not my credit card number or my social security number.

I'm just gonna fill this thing out for the hell of it.

Where you from stranger?
Chicago, IL

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The freedom of the 3.0 update and all of the beautiful gameplay I've seen on YouTube, the immersion is real!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
The exploration of ENTIRE planets seems like a lot of fun.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Super Mario Bros on Gameboy. Halo was my all time favorite and still is to this day.

What other games do you play?
Too many to list. Destiny 2, GTA V, Overwatch, Sea Of Thieves, and Halo 5 are my main games.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Posted in the RSI forums and multiple people HIGHLY recommended this group, so I joined.

Picard or Kirk?
Obi Wan Kenobi

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Welcome to TEST SQUADRON! :beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers:

I fly with you when I am in the game and I gladly give you some pointers on flight and combat...
We have a great get to gether combat group on Saturdays and fly "Yellow Jackets" https://testsquadron.com/groups/yellow-jackets.5/
it's little on summer hold but there are always some one online during Saturdays..
Don't forget to join our Discord so you can get in touch with us Discord link is ^^ up there ^^

<<--| just click my RSI handle name there <<---|
and you end up on my profile on RSI there click follow and now you can see me in the game.

Your handle does not link to your RSI page you need to put the handle name and it is case sensitive have to be exactly same as on RSI not the name just the Handle. I checked this is your RSI handle "tovartheawesome"

And here is TEST SQUADRON org page join ;) https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TEST

CHEERS! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Welcome to TEST Tovar :beers:
There was always a lack of socialization for me when playing this game, everyone wanted to just do their own thing and had no time to play with me, so I am hoping to get some groups going and be part of a crew on a giant ship one day! If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask, I'll answer anything as long it's not my credit card number or my social security number.
What is your credit card number :grin:

I'm almost every day online between 20:00 and 0:00, open for suggestions, unfortunately I'm 6 ahead of US

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Chicago? Then answer me this: White Sox or Cubs?

Welcome to TEST Squadron :slight_smile:
Wait.... What if he wear white sox on Cubs games or take fox cubs in his backpack on White Sox games.... :eyes::thinking:

I need more beer... :beer::beer::beer:

Forgot your password?