New referral incentive

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
Hey folks, this is the first time I've seen one of these new referral bonus'.

Its linked to the new roll out. Anyone know more about the history of these? Do they come out with every major patch?

Reactions: Deroth and Scape

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Only recently, they've done 3 promotions for referrals since the original promotion rewards afaik.
1st was before they added the large rewards like MMHC and the javelin, they offered a pink dragonfly for those that got x amount of referrals in time.
Then they honored the highest referral people in a video. Video is on the YouTube channel I believe, but it's years old.
It's then they added the big rewards.
Next iirc they did a merlin reward for another timeframe incentive.
Then this newest one.

I may have left out one more.. but dunno.. needs verification from others with a less foggy memory.

P.S. I've heard rumors of the referral rewards being revamped again, but who knows when that will be.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Don't forget there is a referral bonus based on the number of referrals you have amassed, too:

Example, 1 referral (without the bonus) gets you some medals and a Badger Repeater gun for your ship. 5 referrals gets you... a Greycat buggy(!) and a fish tank for your hangar. 10 referrals gets you a Gladius and some golden ship models. 75 gets you a MISC Razor. 2017 referrals gets you a Javelin warship!

EDIT - I'm sure you were aware, however info for those who ain't :)

Forgot your password?