New RSI Website is Live.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
As well, there's a limited edition "loot and scoot" (Cutty black with DF yellowjacket) pack available with a skull and crossbones skin for the Cutty.

With 60 months insurance. Truck yes!

Edit: it's a concierge exclusive pack. My bad.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
I'm not sure if i like their website or not. And it's still pretty laggy/non-responsive. You'd think they'd fix that when they made the new one, eh?

I'm debating melting my LTI cutlass and getting the pack, but then i wouldn't have LTI on it. At the same time, I don't have a yellowjacket right now, and it's practically built for TEST.
Maybe I should just have both?
It's another $150ish tho, so I'm not sure.

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
I'm not sure if i like their website or not. And it's still pretty laggy/non-responsive. You'd think they'd fix that when they made the new one, eh?

I'm debating melting my LTI cutlass and getting the pack, but then i wouldn't have LTI on it. At the same time, I don't have a yellowjacket right now, and it's practically built for TEST.
Maybe I should just have both?
It's another $150ish tho, so I'm not sure.
Works pretty well for me here ( at a first glance )

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I wonder how the Skull & Crossbones skin will look on the new Cutlass now as well as if the screwed it up like the did with the pirate skin for the Auroras. For those that don't know, the old version of the Aurora skin called Dread Pirate was all flat black with large white skull & crossbones on the tops of the upper wings as well as smaller designs along the side of the cabin. Now they are black with red stripes & small skull & crossbones designs on the side of the cabin. The designs on the tops of the wings are gone unfortunately.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
As well, there's a limited edition "loot and scoot" (Cutty black with DF yellowjacket) pack available with a skull and crossbones skin for the Cutty.

With 60 months insurance. Truck yes!

Edit: it's a concierge exclusive pack. My bad.
I'm $131 away from Concierge status. I bet it costs $131, doesn't it?

Always the bridesmaid, i'll wait for the next concept sale - i'm still a pleb.

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
I'm also curious if they will really stick to the quarterly releases. I may be wrong but I thought they had planned to do something similar a year or two ago and then 2.6.4 to 3.0 took over a year.

Forgot your password?