Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
Maybe the game changing ship will update the website that might even be game changing. Okay seriously like all things glad they are looking at it. It does come across as though what with trying to polish 3.0 and fixing a few things as if they are trying some sort of soft launch. I hope 3.0 is great but I fail to see the excitement of riding round on a bike on a planet after all star wars has been having that for many many years.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
All this nonsense over something that should have been correct and kept current from day one.

They act like they don't have money or a webteam to keep things up to date. Correcting HTML code when changes occur would take one member of the web team less than an hour to make corrections and keep things up to date per week, probably per month.

They need to stop talking about it and just do it. It took them longer to produce that vague page than update the entire matrix.

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
All this nonsense over something that should have been correct and kept current from day one.

They act like they don't have money or a webteam to keep things up to date. Correcting HTML code when changes occur would take one member of the web team less than an hour to make corrections and keep things up to date per week, probably per month.

They need to stop talking about it and just do it. It took them longer to produce that vague page than update the entire matrix.
I don't disagree that they should have been keeping this up to date but from what I understand this is going to be very different from what we have now. They are going to have different ways of sorting it to make comparisons and it will probably end up being a lot more interactive. If I had to guess, I would say that they have been planning this for a while and instead of keeping up with what they had, they just let it go only adding what they had to for new ships as they were announced.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Feels like this should happened in 2013 or 2014 when they first knew the scope was going to explode.

But hey it's been development mayhem for them so I can't complain, just glad things like this are being worked out.

Forgot your password?