New Squadron 42 video - Thursday?

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
I haven't heard anything as specific as thursday, but I do know that SQ42 is supposed to be the main attraction of their holiday ATV on the 22nd. There was also a thing in their "this week in star citizen" report.
Tyler Nolin said:
Lastly, in addition to our regularly scheduled Newsletter and Schedule Report update, we’ll also be releasing our inaugural Squadron 42 newsletter which we plan to continue releasing as a monthly installment. These newsletters will contain exclusive news and content and we’re excited for you all to check it out later this week.

I am hopeful they will finally have some solid information in the next couple weeks. It is long overdue that they actually give us something substantial like a release date for SQ42.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I thought it was going to be a "pathway" which is what is known as promises which is known as hopeful estimates or lies depending on your view. (The Lies is after the event of course).

Still its something.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Well, cheers to Thursday then. We don't need any solid proof it's going to be Thursday, it either will be, or wont, but we can still down a beer in hopes.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
haven't heard anything as specific as thursday, but I do know that SQ42 is supposed to be the main attraction of their holiday ATV on the 22nd. There was also a thing in their "this week in star citizen" report.
That's what I read as well. Although, I won't be upset if I'm proven wrong again.

not a complete mission as CIG does not want to spoil it for us.
Please use you personal contact to CR and CIG. We love spoilers. It'll amp up the anticip..................

Heartwood

Space Marshal
Oct 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Heartwood
I have 2 events lightly swirling in the memory thruster:
1) Ofc the live stream on the 21.12. (right ?)
2) There was talk about a new "magazine" for Squadron 42, coming in regularly? This is like the most i can remember. Anyone got more on that or can modify/clarify?

Reactions: hardroc77
Forgot your password?