DarkScout

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jun 5, 2018
RSI Handle
TonyMacaronee
To introduce myself...

Where you from stranger?
Grew up in the Midwest, but after the military, I moved to Arizona... been here ever since and love the desert. Other than the heat. Oh, and the lack of green plants. Other than that, it's amazing.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I'm an old school Wing Commander fan and recently got back into PC gaming (after a short detour into consoles). I heard about SC and love the concept.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Looking forward to exploration, mining, combat and all the other aspects of the game. Lots to do.

What was the first game you remember playing? I was around when pong arrived and remember playing that for the first time. Here are a few names you old guys will recognize: Atari, Intellivision, TRS-80... I could go on, but suffice it to say that I am old. Don't let my youthful good looks and boyish charm fool you, I am old.

What other games do you play? Recently, I've played Arma 3, State of Decay 2, Skyrim.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? After doing much research before purchasing a package and ships in SC, I ran into you guys on forums, YouTube videos, etc. Such glamorous and elegant people. Clearly the place for me.

Picard or Kirk? I grew up on Kirk, but I have to say I'm a Picard fan now. He can't score with green-skinned alien hotties like Kirk can, but he's a smarter captain.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Welcome to TEST, mate. :beer:
Recently, I've played State of Decay 2.
Is it any good? I've been meaning to try it, but it's not on steam so im not sure it's worth the hassle.

After reading though some of the posts, it looks like I should definitely buy an Aurora? Which one and what load out? I have other ships, but it seems we are going for a fleet of Auroras? Like a deadly swarm of gnats (aka death by a thousand cuts)
Grab the one you like, no one will judge :slight_smile:
Or just get em all, eh? :grin:
But yeah, the auroras are all similar enough that it's not gonna be a massive difference, so get the cargo one if you want to haul cargo or the LN if you want to fight or the LX if you want a 'luxury' version, or get the MR or the ES if you want to... yeah, actually, you'll probly want to go for the other ones, those 2 are kinda lame :stuck_out_tongue:

Forgot your password?