New variant ideas

BulletMagnet

Vice Admiral
May 23, 2015
RSI Handle
BullMag
so i was just thinking what would be some awesom TEST variants for ships.

To start off.....Starfarer Brewmaster 42 a variant that can collect space dust and turn it into alcohol....and then dispense it instead of fuel so you can refill your kegs in mid flight for luxury class ships!

Reactions: Trick Shot Bob

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
It just shows you're a true TESTie, your mind flows in the right direction.

Trick Shot Bob

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Trick_Shot_Bob
so i was just thinking what would be some awesom TEST variants for ships.

To start off.....Starfarer Brewmaster 42 a variant that can collect space dust and turn it into alcohol....and then dispense it instead of fuel so you can refill your kegs in mid flight for luxury class ships!
Good news everyone......

You don't need to convert a damn thing, let me introduce you to the wonderful world of science and discovery.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TestSquadron/comments/35p12q/there_are_giant_clouds_of_alcohol_floating_in/

"Ten thousand light years from earth in a constellation far, far away, there is massive cloud of alcohol. It’s space booze.

Discovered in 1995 near the constellation Aquila, the cloud is 1000 times larger than the diameter of our solar system. It contains enough ethyl alcohol to fill 400 trillion trillion pints of beer. To down that much alcohol, every person on earth would have to drink 300,000 pints each day—for one billion years."

Yes you read it correctly 400 trillion trillion pints of beer, just sitting there waiting for us to hoover it up!!!

"Now, if you’re wondering what these space spirits may taste or smell like, Sagittarius B2 has an answer. The cloud contains ethyl formate, an ester that helps give raspberries their taste—and reportedly smells like rum. It seems, then, that the center of our galaxy may taste and smell like raspberry-flavored rum."

Crownan

Space Marshal
May 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Crownan
I am not sure technology has advanced far enough to create beer from ethyl alcohol. Dehydrated beer? Just add water and ethyl alcohol?

I think I'll just mix it with whatever juice I have around and drink it that way. Oh, and make RussianJ take shots of the pure stuff!

Forgot your password?