Status
Not open for further replies.

Joehockey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Apr 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Joehockey
I'm certainly intrigued by the Trailer. Obviously it's all cinematic and we don't actually have all that much information but it has my attention. Never actually played any MMOs other than a little dabble in Path of Exile and ESO so not sure if it will really even by my thing. But we'll see!

Reactions: Scape and Blind Owl

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
I'm certainly intrigued by the Trailer. Obviously it's all cinematic and we don't actually have all that much information but it has my attention. Never actually played any MMOs other than a little dabble in Path of Exile and ESO so not sure if it will really even by my thing. But we'll see!
please dont post then. I just want to create a list of people interested.

Reactions: Scape

Cyril

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
Cyril
Played the alpha (on the late side) and just pre-ordered. Didn't try any of the guild type stuff during the alpha and am looking forward to it.

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
Pre ordered this and applied for beta back in december. Please sign me up, would love to test this out with you all.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
I just pre-ordered it through amazon. I didn't get a product code, so I can't add it to my steam client that I can see. I'll get some sort of notification when the beta begins I'm guessing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?