Flash Point

Admiral
Donor
May 19, 2020
RSI Handle
Flash_P0int
Hello everyone,

Where you from stranger?
I am active Army and currently live in Colorado.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I started following Star Citizen in 2013 and it looked very promising. Primarily, it was the quality of graphics and attention to detail... and space.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I would like to be involved in as many facets of Star Citizen that it has to offer. What interests me the most are the industrial side of things such as mining and building.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Super Mario Brothers for the original NES.

What other games do you play?
I play only on PC and stick primarily to MMO style games. The most recent was Everquest on a progression server; however, I stopped after Velious. I have also been playing a little of Hell Let Loose.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I first heard of Test Squadron a long time ago when I was first perusing the forums in 2013.

Picard or Kirk?
I don't watch much Star Trek, but I am leaning toward Picard.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the TEST party. Better late than never & I hope that you have a blast now that you're here.

Welcome to TEST! and, thank you for your service...
I'm Canadian but I married a Texan... she's never seen a mountain and uses the word "hill" in really weird ways. Like when she refers to speed bumps.
I'm guessing that she's a fan of the name Hillary?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm almost 42, physically feel like I'm in my 90s & fly in game like I've been 86'd a few too many times to be stable at handling my ship. Cheers!

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?