NEWISH Hobby to throw what little money I have at!

Merc4now

Ensign
Jan 2, 2020
RSI Handle
Merc4now1
Morning Gents, glad I Stumbled Upon this site. I found it through a gents Sim pit build while searching google.

Hello Pilots!

Merc4now1

Where you from stranger?

Florida, USA panhandle

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Everything it promises to be and currently is, graphics physics community (for the most part) the dream.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, so kinda glad I joined late in the game Not sure I could wait more then 10 years so I'd expect close a few years we can explore 😝

What was the first game you remember playing? Atari pong and pitfall

What other games do you play? Tons of FPS call of duty, Apex, list is huge but feels good getting back into a space related game

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Like I do everything I go all in once I find my latest hobby. Although I've lurked about SC for few years and finally bought two starter packages last year one for me and one for my son. honestly I joined so I could get more info and up close pictures of a sim pit build I found here through google but so far a lot of the threads I've read are good stuff decent bunch of people Here and I look forward to finding out more info

Picard or Kirk? ah man though question considering my age I got the best of Kirk as a young child (reruns ), as a teen grew up on Picard. I honestly still love the old Kirk scenes though too funny.

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?
I think the new one did a great job if referring to the new movie franchise, but I mean come on if you like Kirk the original is still a classic that'll ever be beat.

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
Love me some pitfall! Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: Scape and Vavrik
Forgot your password?