next concept teased

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
the dev answered a question about the next concept as, "It's a little buggy"
Because of TEST's corporate efficiency and internal connections with CIG I've managed to procure a screenshot of the new ship. Designed by TEST engineers!

Behold:

They literally mean that it's a little buggy.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
A Spiderthing would be cool but I don't have a ship big enough to carry that. It'd make a good anti-personel tank "cattle processing plant", like a Flesh-Dozer, scoopin' up dudes "generic cattle items" and stripping and storing their meat in the pod ready for a ship to just come down and pluck it off the back of the spider. Because why should war "farming" not be fast, fun and profitable?

My new theory is there will be a PvP moon and the new Buggie will be a light armoured vehicle with either s1 turret or s2 dorsal gun (or both) to cater for that kinda crowd.

As I'm so crap at space fighting and so crap at FPS I'm going to focus my strategy on Air to Ground. If I can hit something stationary on the floor while travelling 300m/s overhead I think i'll have earned a toffee.

Last edited:

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Well if it's concept then it's not been implemented in order to be buggy code wise.

My guess is a ship with a bug name possibly made by Drake but not necessarily.

If it's Drake it's a production ship for mining or repairs or salvaging which would make sense as Drake has no production ships and they surely need something.

Forgot your password?