Next time the Reclaimer is sold it will be $400

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I was going to do a CCU on a ship to a Mustang Delta and noticed something odd. The price listed on the Reclaimer I have now was 400. iirc this wasn't the price during the last sale they had which leads me to believe the ship will be 400 once 3.1 drops.

Or maybe its been 400 for a while and I never noticed.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I wonder how much the Orion will cost when it's in game. That's the ship I'm waiting for. Perhaps teamed up with a Reclaimer, I could use the Orion's laser(s) to stun an adversary. And the Reclaimer can scooped in to chew it up into little tiny pieces. What a team.

Vouch

Commander
Feb 20, 2018
RSI Handle
Vouch
I wonder how much the Orion will cost when it's in game. That's the ship I'm waiting for. Perhaps teamed up with a Reclaimer, I could use the Orion's laser(s) to stun an adversary. And the Reclaimer can scooped in to chew it up into little tiny pieces. What a team.
I knew I was o to something, humm the Orion is a great idea!

GROUPSROCK RAIDERS
Post published by Vouch

Rock Raidersnotifications_active
Vouch
publicPublic scheduleThursday at 10:10 PM

In theory, would the Reclaimer be able to be outfitted with an assortment of add-ons?

If so, then Id really like to be the guy who fires the EMP or Distortion cannons at the ship who sees it as easy pickins....no wait I wanna do the grabbing of the then disabled ship with the claw....no wait ..muahahahaa

In theory and only if needed of course..

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I may (read: DO) have an Orion CCU available just for you in buyback for the low low low price of at cost, should YOU require.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I knew I was o to something, humm the Orion is a great idea!

GROUPSROCK RAIDERS
Post published by Vouch

Rock Raidersnotifications_active
Vouch
publicPublic scheduleThursday at 10:10 PM

In theory, would the Reclaimer be able to be outfitted with an assortment of add-ons?

If so, then Id really like to be the guy who fires the EMP or Distortion cannons at the ship who sees it as easy pickins....no wait I wanna do the grabbing of the then disabled ship with the claw....no wait ..muahahahaa

In theory and only if needed of course..
Or have multiple alts / chars to clone yourself so that you can do them all by switching from 1 char to another?

Forgot your password?