Nightvision canopy overlay

Should this be something that CIG looks into?

• Yee

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You wot, M8?!

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

Hybus

Space Marshal
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Hybus
heretical or not, I'd like something like that so we're not ramming into random dark roids in space. We've got tracking systems that can pin down ships 10k away, but you can't tell if you're about to slam into a 500m wide floating rock. doesn't even have to be high detail. I'd be happy with a wire mesh

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
It’s about immersion. It’s the future - not some magical fairy land where we can use the amplified light from celestial bodies to see in the dark. Next you’ll be telling me that we can use some sort of radio wave bouncing back to our ship to warn us about objects moving towards us.

Madness.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
It’s about immersion. It’s the future - not some magical fairy land where we can use the amplified light from celestial bodies to see in the dark. Next you’ll be telling me that we can use some sort of radio wave bouncing back to our ship to warn us about objects moving towards us.

Madness.
SHUT YOUR MOUTH! Do you want to get us all killed? You know that tech was outlawed after the Radar wars of 2211. No more of that crazy talk, okay?

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

Madness.
Next thing you'll tell me is that Batman is some rick playboy and that Superman is a reporter. Keep em comin!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Next thing you'll tell me is that Batman is some rick playboy and that Superman is a reporter. Keep em comin!
He might be called Rick....? I think he's called Barry.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I just want to be able to fly and shoot shit. Is that too much to ask? Fuck me, drunk drivers can hit more shit than I can in SC.
I know a drunk driver who lost his licence for 3.5 years after destroying our drive and the cars parked on it with his - and he can still hit more shit than I can in SC.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I know a drunk driver who lost his licence for 3.5 years after destroying our drive and the cars parked on it with his - and he can still hit more shit than I can in SC.
Sounds like he should be in TEST
I feel like there is an easy solution here. Just drink more when you're flying.
Jesus man, you want me to drink MORE? My poor liver.

Forgot your password?