Security Not So Serious Squad Return of the Cereal

Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
This is just a general scout around for any other like minded players who want to do the military/bounty hunting/merc stuff for test but not 100% into learning codes and tactics etc other hardcore players want that may turn other people off

think of it as more a group that is playing overwatch quick play (that kind of idea)

My RSI Handle is Pander22

Last edited:

Lythan

Rear Admiral
Oct 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Lythan
The cannonfodder squad?

Instead of "Team bravo-2-2 you are to proceed to lema-alpha-romero-waffle and engage with the delta 5 boogies of doom, then extract to LZ440048309845309780 and exfil"

We'd get this? "You guys, baddies over there, shoot em!"

Yes? :laughing:

I'm busy with a game project for school until mid June, but I play Overwatch from time to time, indeed quickplay... If anyone feels like joining me, add Slide#2207 on battle.net

Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22

We will have all the beer due to the pre game beer raids
kegs of war baby!
I think this may be the only rule haha!

The cannonfodder squad?

Instead of "Team bravo-2-2 you are to proceed to lema-alpha-romero-waffle and engage with the delta 5 boogies of doom, then extract to LZ440048309845309780 and exfil"

We'd get this? "You guys, baddies over there, shoot em!"

Yes? :laughing:

I'm busy with a game project for school until mid June, but I play Overwatch from time to time, indeed quickplay... If anyone feels like joining me, add Slide#2207 on battle.net
Pretty much haha! as long as you are incompetent/drunk then we are good to go!

Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Pander22
This is just a general scout around for any other like minded players who want to do the military/bounty hunting/merc stuff for test but not 100% into learning codes and tactics etc other hardcore players want that may turn other people off

think of it as more a group that is playing overwatch quick play (that kind of idea)

My RSI Handle is Pander22
- SO with 3.0 on the way we will soon have a bit more options for getting into some good fights on ground, sea, space and bar

If anyone is interested in having a group of casual shooty players let me know