DirectorGunner

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Can these "LTI tokens" be applied to ships gotten in game? Like if one somehow ends up in possession of a Polaris for good deeds done and reward to fiscal responsibility, you can insure the whole thing forever and ever with such a token?
I would assume no because that'd be kind of reverse.. but we MIGHT be able to upgrade a token in game with UEC to another hull at some point.. maybe. But if they do away with buybacks and prevent ship buying for release.. then we'd have to own these tokens before hand ofc.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I bought a two pack, felt it was the best value since 5 pack doesn't have a split mix of Kue version.. just 1 fing Kue.

Will use my RSI cred on non-warbonds to get a bunch of LTI tokens
I got the five pack. One of each color is ok for me. The others I'm gonna CCU to other ships for LTI. I do believe it works that way.

I would assume no because that'd be kind of reverse.. but we MIGHT be able to upgrade a token in game with UEC to another hull at some point.. maybe. But if they do away with buybacks and prevent ship buying for release.. then we'd have to own these tokens before hand ofc.
In game? No. But there is going to be plenty of time before the game goes live, so I plan to use tokens before that.

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
I got the five pack. One of each color is ok for me. The others I'm gonna CCU to other ships for LTI. I do believe it works that way.
Hmph!.. let me tell you..
What you believe is.. well...
well its exactly right! :)
I too bought the five pack.. to keep one of each color and CCU the other three!

Forgot your password?