o7 Citizens!

CMDR-Ravenz

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2018
RSI Handle
CMDR-Ravenz
Where you from stranger? Sweden

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I've played (and am still playing) Elite: Dangerous. But there was always something I felt was missing, space legs. Star Citizen gave me my so sought after legs in space.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
There's nothing specific I look forward to do, I prefer to do a bit of everything to not get burnt out.

What was the first game you remember playing?
First game I remember playing was probably Super Mario World on my uncles Super Nintendo.

What other games do you play?
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Rainbow Six Siege, Elder Scrolls Online and usually a single-player game or two from time to time.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
The slogan, can't remember how I found out about it but it got stuck in my brain. I like bigger communities that still manages to keep the chill vibe which from what I've seen thus far seems to be the case with TEST.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard.

CMDR-Ravenz

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2018
RSI Handle
CMDR-Ravenz
Preferred beer or alcoholic beverage?
That would have to be cider, but I'm not an avid drinker so to speak.

We have a slogan? What's our slogan?
I would say "Test Squadron - Best Squadron" would qualify as a catchy slogan.

Thanks for all the welcomes thus far, feels like I'll have a pleasant say to say the least!

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
That would have to be cider, but I'm not an avid drinker so to speak.

I would say "Test Squadron - Best Squadron" would qualify as a catchy slogan.

Thanks for all the welcomes thus far, feels like I'll have a pleasant say to say the least!
You spelled 'squadron' correctly twice in one line, you're now on probation pending corrective training from our Dear Leader @Montoya.

Forgot your password?