Of all the cults I have been in, this is the best one!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Sipping on my coffee, browsing over the glorious forums and its amazing community here, I am in awe of what you have built!

I have been in many cults over the years, but hands down, this cult here is by far my favorite!

I was talking with Tom Cruise the other day, he was interested in learning more about TEST and Star Citizen.

I gave him a brief run down, explained how we can travel to the stars and showed him around Port Olisar.

He was most impressed with the fact that a mere $27K buys you the very top level of membership!

Far cheaper than those other competing cults!

Show me a better cult and I will give you my Aurora!

Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
This is only my second cult. I was made to join my first by my parents and it got me into a good school. That cult did have the best selling book of all time, ( apparently written by God herself) and some great movies (Ben Hur 1959) but it was a bit confusing and hypocritical for me so I left.

This cult is better in many ways, but I think it needs the everlasting life guarantee, especially given the development time.

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
This is only my second cult. I was made to join my first by my parents and it got me into a good school. That cult did have the best selling book of all time, ( apparently written by God herself) and some great movies (Ben Hur 1959) but it was a bit confusing and hypocritical for me so I left.

This is cult is better in many ways, but I think it needs the everlasting life guarantee, especially given the development time.
LTI costs extra.