Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
Officer Record

Name: Dortz

Security Clearance: Secret

Biography

Was enlisted by his 'buddies' as an April fools joke, but quickly found a place among the UEE military leadership by bringing luxury trade and a hint of refinement to the UEE Brass. Through frequent close contact with his superiors, he moved quickly through the ranks, and was even given the rank of Vice Admiral simply because he felt, in his words, that 'Rear Admiral' sounded just a hint too risque for him.
Frequently Vice Admiral Dortz can be found on his luxury cruiser, The Guilty Pleasure, where rumor has it, Aria Riley and other famous or high ranking UEE personnel have a standing invitation to the hot tub.

Commanders Notes:

Less of an officer, and more of a gentlemen. Even the officials of the UEE require a way to take their leave in comfort. The Vice Admiral has provided this in spades, though it is not without favor gained. Many secrets fly with him in that party bus of his.

Medical Report

Blood type: Awesome

Height: 6'1"

Sex: Don't ask, Don't tell.

Sobriety: Only with an agenda.

Fitness Grade: D

Mental Fitness: Z

Citations:

Mark of the Emperor
[Redacted]

Cross of Bravery
Successfully routed a major pirate organization by baiting the pirates out using his own personal ship, with himself and half of the admirals of the UEE fleet inside. (All participating members of the operation were given the Cross of Bravery, even though most of them maintain that they knew nothing of the plan prior to its execution.)

Disciplinary Notes

While on a routine training mission, the Vice Admiral (then a commander) took his entire team off mission and went AWOL for 6 hours. They were found later in possession of 16 gallons of contraband Banu Spice Liquor, 15 pounds of cheese, and 4 goats.

The Vice Admiral has been issued formal disciplinary notations on 153 occasions regarding misappropriation or misuse of UEE resources in fulfillment of UEE sanctioned business. It has been found in 152 of these occasions that charges would be dropped, as the mission required the cooperation of enemy combatants to the extent that UEE resources would be appropriated for them temporarily. (Officers Note: They mean I bribe pirates and other scumbags so that I can double-cross them when they try to betray me. It happens every time.)

Temporarily stripped of rank and detained for 25 days when it was discovered that, on separate occasion, no less than 12 Admirals daughters had visited the Vice Admiral on seperate, and sometimes the same, occasion. When asked to respond in his defense during his court marshal, the Vice Admiral replied 'What? They like the hot tub.'

Last edited:

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Officer Record

Name: Dortz

Cross of Star-Crossed Lovers
Dated 7 out of the 15 daughters of various UEE Admirals, and has not been killed yet.

Disciplinary Notes

While on a routine training mission, the Vice Admiral took his entire team off mission and went AWOL for 6 hours. They were found later in possession of 16 gallons of contraband Banu Spice Liquor, 15 pounds of cheese, and 4 goats.
Maybe it's for the sake of the daughters that you were never a "Rear Admiral" :D

I think my primary concern about the disciplinary report was not the goats, but that when you were caught that you had 16 gallons of contraband Banu Spice Liquor and 15 pounds of cheese left over... :eek: How much was there to start with?!!

Reactions: CrashMan054

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
Maybe it's for the sake of the daughters that you were never a "Rear Admiral" :D

I think my primary concern about the disciplinary report was not the goats, but that when you were caught that you had 16 gallons of contraband Banu Spice Liquor and 15 pounds of cheese left over... :eek: How much was there to start with?!!
I don't know. I'm quite sure the goats had their fill.

Forgot your password?