Space Marshal
Feb 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Dygon
Officer Record

Name: Dygon

Security Clearance: Zero

Biography

Raised on a backwater inhospitable mountainous planet by a man who found him while going to explore a planet. He found Dygon in the ruïnes where once a city stood. Valdör, the man who found him, felt a sense of responsibility caring for the child.
He himself never had any children. He had a wife but she was murdered. He used to be a great explorer, did much work for the UEE. Some of his missions included: [CENSORED]
Finding the child brought great joy to Valdör. He would take care of Dygon as if he were his own.
Valdör found Dygon when he was around 2 years old. He raised him learning him all the ins and outs of exploration. Young Dygon showed great aptitude for exploration.
At age 15 a mining company arrived on their planet, later Valdör found out that a rare mineral was found which meant the miners weren't going anywhere for a while. With the abundance of work to be had now, commerce was starting to show it's head as well on the once almost uninhabited planet, and with that sadly, crime was starting to pop-up as well, mostly around the mining town.
It was when Dygon was 17 that I, Major [CENSORED] of Test squadron met the boy. He was of course very keen on following in his surrogate father's footsteps. Valdör was, in turn, also very happy when I told him that Test Squadron is always looking for capable young men, he would be given the best education possible to make him a great addition to Test. The fact that Dygon's appetite to explore was only exceeded by his love for the bottle meant that I could not pass the opertunity to get him on board. Little did I know that Valdör had done more than a fine job with the boy. Even to such extents that he far surpassed a lot of the more seasoned explorers.
Who was this Valdör, and where did he pick up this knowledge?

Commanders Notes:

Hazy past, exceptional knowledge, keen insight

Medical Report

Blood type: OG※

Height: 6.10

Sex: Male

Sobriety:

While on mission a professional as always. Off mission, lubricants are ensued, as well as, though not limited too:
- LSD
- MDMA
- CocaÏne
- 2CB
- soaking a rag in gasoline, glue or the blood of a firstborn and sniffing it until the sun comes up and he finds himself bare naked in the middle of Sol III's busiest intersection...wearing nothing but a tube sock. (single occurrence)

Fitness Grade: B+

Mental Fitness: Surprisingly well, despite all the narcotics.

Disciplinary Notes

- tube sock incident
- running on a wet floor in the capital ship
- putting mayo on a hotdog

Forgot your password?