Oh god what have I done!

ChenAU

Vice Admiral
Dec 8, 2014
RSI Handle
chenau
Be me.

Found both the $30 Aurora package and the Banu Merchantman on sale.

Considering whether or not to buy the $30 game package, sell my Avenger>Cutlass>Constellation Taurus game package and upgrade my LTI Archimedes to the Banu Merchantman.

Consolidate Discord Whether or not to buy said LTI BMM.

Someone say "why not".

Proceed to buy said LTI BMM.

MFW

Last edited:

Bishop

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Macr0
Well. On the positive side of things. Am sure the Banu is going to be great, if you are into Logistics.
With the capacity it can carry you can surely make enough money to buy the ships you want in game.

I am with you though on the case that you traded a lot of diversity for one single purpose.
Therefore ... my condolences.
+
I kind of am on the side though that LTI might be overrated.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Well done. Welcome to Brotherhood of Banu Merchantman Owners! Now prepare to wait another 12 months before we see updates to our ships :'(

Reactions: honcho12

ChenAU

Vice Admiral
Dec 8, 2014
RSI Handle
chenau
Well done. Welcome to Brotherhood of Banu Merchantman Owners! Now prepare to wait another 12 months before we see updates to our ships :'(
Thank, I'm going to call my ship the "北夜市" (Běi yèshì) which is "night market" in Chinese.

Reactions: War Pig

CrimsonCyclist

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2014
RSI Handle
CrimsonCyclist
My question to any alien ship owner in general is how easy do you think it'll be to trade with aliens to get upgrades/replacements for your ships?
Well for the Banu MM they said it would be rare and difficult enough to get in game as its not a human reproduction like most other "alien" ships i.e the Xian Scout and the Glaive. So getting different parts and upgrades for it might be just as difficult.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Well for the Banu MM they said it would be rare and difficult enough to get in game as its not a human reproduction like most other "alien" ships i.e the Xian Scout and the Glaive. So getting different parts and upgrades for it might be just as difficult.
does this mean the Glaive will be widely available when the game goes live?

be still my heart

Forgot your password?