Oh, I have just seen this forum section!

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane
Hello everyone!

At the game, I am Nightlane79.

I am a gamer since like 33 years ago. My job is coder. I have been declared dad 2 years ago, so I play when I can spare some time :slight_smile:

I also like board games, wargames, etc.
I code many technologies and languages.

My ships are, currently, Polaris, Terrapin, Herald, 2 mustangs (one the AMD one), Nox, and 1 to 3 more ship/vehicles.
EDITED: My current ships are Pioneer, 600i explorer, Nox Kue, X1 Force, Mustangs Alpha And Omega, and I try to purchase any personal equipment I can...

I would play any role.

I started backing around 66Millions. A pity I did not discovered the game earlier!

EDITED: concierge since more than a year ago, probably more than a year and half ago and I discovered that maybe two weeks ago

Where you from stranger?
Spain, Madrid. Born at Canary Islands!

What drew you to Star Citizen?
At my youth I played simulators and the like. Just coincide I discovered Elite Dangerous and a bit later, thanks to a friend, Star Citizen... seeying what they were doing, were easy to me to be enchanted by it. A pity I did not discovered it before. (I backed around 66M if I remember correctly)

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
PVP, Exploration, smuggling, infiltration... danger!!!! :slight_smile:

What was the first game you remember playing?
One Dragon64 game :slight_smile: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_32/64. Do not remember which one exactly... I was 4 years old!

What other games do you play?
Hmmm... some mobile games as being a father of a baby gives you no much time to spare. I play many game types. Lately ehen I can spare time, by example, Dark Souls 2, Bloodborne and others.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Corporation search --> order by size --> filter by: casual/regular, bounty hunting, engineering, exploration, infiltration, piracy, security, smuggling. Hmmmm, this one looks fun!! :slight_smile:

Picard or Kirk?
Old Kirk!

Last edited:

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane
Thanks people!! Glad to be here :slight_smile:

(By the way, I have updated it about I would play any role!)

Welcome to TEST. Congrats on being a father. I also was declared a father two years ago. Best time of my life. Haha.
Cheers,
(>v<)7
Nice! Mine is 25 months old!

So I guess you are too enjoying the tantrums stage :)

Forgot your password?