Omg, what have i done?? 4 years???

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
So it's been 4 years today since I joined you bunch of beer loving goofballs, and I just realized I've never even met a single one of you in-game!!

I feel like it's about time to change that, so as my new TESTyears resolution, I vow to get in on one of the events (most likely racing) this year with you guys!

Thanks for the good times here on the forums, and keep on TESTing!

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Congrats.....
40 more to go.
See you in the 'Verse. Someday!
Happy TESTiversary!
Happy TESTiversary brother! And congrats. Here's too many, many more years to come!
Thank you all!

4 years!
does it hurt?
Yes, it does. I always misjudge where the highchairs leg ends, so I end up kicking it hard...
Oh, wait, what are we talking about?

CONGRATS! 🍻 and loads of 🍻 will cure you.. 🤪
Thank you! I've been trying for years but no success yet, so I'll keep trying your method! 🍻

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
the longest four years of my life were my high school years

the shortest were the last four years in TEST

time flies when you're having fun

congrats, Lorddarthvik

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Hop in Discord and check out the Carrack with us... when they finally give us the keys.
I will try to do that once it's on live! I got very little time to play at the moment but I should have some by the time it's out.

Congratumiserations!
Thank you!

Happy TESTiversary!!
I dare you to attend at least 1 event for month... that to take ammend of the missing one in this 4 years...
Hahaha, I will! Yesterday I showed off the game to a friend and I bought the racing version of the Cyclone in game, so I'll try to attend the race events later!

I keep missing my anniversary, it's sometime in January I think...
Happy belated anniversary!

Fun fact: I still read and process your name as "Lord Aardvark". That's what my brain interpreted the first time I read your name, and its never gone away.
Hahaha, that's the best version of misreading my name I've ever heard! Maybe Aardvark should be my callsign to make things easier in game lol
I do this with @mromutt , I keep reading it as Mr.Marmot (if that's how it's written in English. ya know that animal that sleeps a lot)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hahaha, that's the best version of misreading my name I've ever heard! Maybe Aardvark should be my callsign to make things easier in game lol
I do this with @mromutt , I keep reading it as Mr.Marmot (if that's how it's written in English. ya know that animal that sleeps a lot)
Hahaha, I dunno, in the heat of battle, "Darth Vik" may be easier to say than "aardvark". That being said, I do have an affinity for animal names...
Also, I always read @mromutt as Mr "O" Mutt. It was quite some time before I was corrected. Marmot however, that's fucking hilarious.
marmot.jpg

photographer_of_the_year_2019_2.jpg
You mean... Its not Lord Aardvark!?!? Sounds like a 4 year Spai tactic!
SPAI confirmed. Let's drink beer with him. Some more.
I just assumed you typoed your name and it is aardvark but was too drunk to fix it 🤔 looks like we are all learning today
Haha, well, he IS a TESTie, so misspelling his own name wouldn't be that abnormal.

Forgot your password?