Opening Soon! TEST Merchandise Please Ignore (Sellers Welcome!)

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Hey All!

We are opening a TEST Merchandise store soon! Basically it is a store through which artists can sell their TEST propaganda posters, tweakers can sell cool peripherals like head trackers, the possibilities are endless! I want to gauge your interest in signing up to sell/buy from this marketplace. The store will only take a 5% cut from final payments to pay for the Paypal fees of transfer.

Just reply below if you are interested!

Best,
Seung Ryul

MAGGIOMAN

Captain
Jul 11, 2014
RSI Handle
MAGGIOMAN
Hell yes! Now I have even more motivation to become a photoshop master while going through school. Curse you SeungRyul!

MAGGIOMAN

Captain
Jul 11, 2014
RSI Handle
MAGGIOMAN
Make a scent that smells like the cosmos. It usually smells ozone or other ionized particles, like after a thunderstorm.

Why don't we have actual beer mugs or steins on the Cafepress site?

Scarthian

The Shadow Broker
Feb 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scarthian
While I am not much of a creator I am indeed a buyer. I would totally be interested in like patches or beanie hats. Folks who can customize to put like my black lion as a logo with the TEST name and stuff will get all my money!!

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
As always with webstores it depends on shipping costs. I know you can't really influence it, but most of the times the high shipping costs only allow for one big purchase.

BOX3R

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
BOX3R
Might be cool if folks could post second hand but still SC capable hardware as well. And I might be able to assist with the shipping costs, let me look into it.

Loteus

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 1, 2013
RSI Handle
Loteus
Eh, I've got some stuff I could polish up and stick on shirts or posters.

Reactions: Macabre Poetry

Raggy

Commander
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
TheRaggy
My dog desperately requires a test squadron coat when she's barrelling into the other dogs at the lake at full tilt.

I understand this is a bit niche so I will settle for a t-shirt / hoodie :)

Reactions: the_angry_angel
Forgot your password?