rogesh
You have my curiosity. Tell me more about that plan you got. :D

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
You have my curiosity. Tell me more about that plan you got. :D
We start by exploring the unknown sectors, and find us a nice, juicy system to plunder of its resources. We move in, hang around for a month while we squeeze that system for every ounce of resources it's worth.

Then we search for another juicy system a few jumps away, and move to it, and repeat the process of being the Ork equivalent of a Mass Effect Reaper.

We keep doing this, for a year, until our war chest is overflowing with money, guns and ammo, equipment, and ships.

Then we blow it all in one glorious operation on the 1st anniversary of the Star Citizen PU Launch.

The critical details, I'll keep under my hat for now. If I told you what the "curveball" was, then it wouldn't be a curveball. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: CitizenDad

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
The very first step is going to require assembling teams of explorers for mapping out the unknown systems in every direction from Sol and Terra. We're gonna need maybe...twenty-five or more explorer ships actively hunting for new systems in the first week of PU alone. That's the biggest factor - the sooner we get information on potential systems to chew on, the better. Making sure the ships are also equipped with resource scanners (to help determine the value of mineral deposits, and the like) will be a plus, as that would cut down on the amount of time required to analyze each system's value.

Most other organizations with an eye on getting into the fringes of the galaxy will be doing this, too.

I know I'll be putting my Aquila Carrack on the line for this. What about you? :D

Last edited:
Reactions: CitizenDad

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Myself and my 'Lancer will be at your disposal. For the glory of TEST!

Yellowdog

Rear Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Yellowdog
Correct me if i'm wrong . But i think this was the plan the entire time.
Step 1: Secure our place in the PU
Step 2: Try and destroy a sun by crashing into it.

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
Correct me if i'm wrong . But i think this was the plan the entire time.
Step 1: Secure our place in the PU
Step 2: Try and destroy a sun by crashing into it.
That's still the plan. This is also the plan. There are also other plans.

Reactions: Designated Drunk
Forgot your password?