Operation pitchfork and the mining industry

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
This really means nothing because Pitchfork is supposed to take place at the end of Beta before the final wipe. Best thing to do would be to lock n load and kill Pitchfork as part of Operation Yawspoon and get some extreme Salvage and Repair practice in following the victorious TEST fleets.

Plagueis

Admiral
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
xPlagueisx
This really means nothing because Pitchfork is supposed to take place at the end of Beta before the final wipe. Best thing to do would be to lock n load and kill Pitchfork as part of Operation Yawspoon and get some extreme Salvage and Repair practice in following the victorious TEST fleets.
I agree about the economy part since its before the wipe and also agree that this is the best time to get practice in since I'm sure we will have large scale wars against other orgs in the future. Would be funny seeing reclaimers cleaning up during the war but maybe more productive to be using crucibles to repair ships.

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
I'd definitely agree, were it not for the copious SALT(tm) that would ensue - I think we're probably best off, as a group, acting in a support role - providing repairs, medical and recovery services, while using military might to protect our fleets.

Earn us some brownie points for the start of the live universe, so that any acquisitions of systems, bases or bengals won't be as openly opposed. :P

Pew for Pew's sake is always nice, but shooting everyone in the back might end up leaving us with a few more indelible marks on our shining reputation ;)

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Whats all this talk about mining with prospectors and orions? All we have to do is ram into the asteroids to get our fair share of cash! Here I'll give you an example...
View attachment 5788
Black Sunder Approves. Go post it on the group comment wall. :)

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I thought pitchfork was launching after the last wipe leading into the end of beta? What's a point if there's a wipe afterward? Did something change?
Doing it before the final wipe means you can go all out without consequence before the game starts for real. One last huraaah. If you did it after then you're potentially crippling yourself in an ingame material, financial and character sense.

Forgot your password?