Optimised LTI CCUed shop, save up to 270$ ! [CLOSED]

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I'm back! looking to purchase a Ares Inferno PM Sent.
Hello Falatier and sure !

There is currently a bug on the RSI website which prevents me from buying back upgrades for which the end ship is not available in the store at the moment. CIG is aware and investigating.

Source from bug reported on Reddit

and on spectrum :

So until this is fixed on RSI website I can not complete any ship that requires buying back upgrades for which end ship is not available for sale at the moment.
Seems the bug is from 3 days already, just noticed that yesterday night assembling a ship for Shiwaz, that I can not complete until solved.

I hope it will be fixed asap. If not, having the needed ships available during IAE will allow me to repurchase those CCU I can not now, and finishing assembling any ship.

I'll hold on sales untill this is fixed, soon I hope ! If not fixed before IAE, I will be able to buy the needed CCU during the IAE from my buybacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoniasXeden

Falatier

Commander
Oct 29, 2021
RSI Handle
Sage350
Hello Falatier and sure !

There is currently a bug on the RSI website which prevents me from buying back upgrades for which the end ship is not available in the store at the moment. CIG is aware and investigating.

Source from bug reported on Reddit

and on spectrum :

So until this is fixed on RSI website I can not complete any ship that requires buying back upgrades for which end ship is not available for sale at the moment.
Seems the bug is from 3 days already, just noticed that yesterday night assembling a ship for Shiwaz, that I can not complete until solved.

I hope it will be fixed asap. If not, having the needed ships available during IAE will allow me to repurchase those CCU I can not now, and finishing assembling any ship.

I'll hold on sales untill this is fixed, soon I hope ! If not fixed before IAE, I will be able to buy the needed CCU during the IAE from my buybacks.
Damn, i understand. i'll keep an eye out for when it's fixed.

Reactions: vahadar

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Damn, i understand. i'll keep an eye out for when it's fixed.
I'll let you know. In general the RSI shop always has something broken before IAE, this time it is upgrades :)

At best fixed before IAE, but probably when IAE starts, because they generally do some change with the shop and correct all problems at IAE launch.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I am having an issue with my concierge level after reaching Wing Commander, I would need some upvotes if possible from fellow concierges ! (posted in Concierge forum on Spectrum), many thanks !

• o7
Reactions: Shiwaz

Falatier

Commander
Oct 29, 2021
RSI Handle
Sage350
I am having an issue with my concierge level after reaching Wing Commander, I would need some upvotes if possible from fellow concierges ! (posted in Concierge forum on Spectrum), many thanks !

I click the link but it just says page not found.

Falatier

Commander
Oct 29, 2021
RSI Handle
Sage350

Nvmd it's because i wasn't logged in. Upvoted it.

Forgot your password?