Org funded Hull E [Fully funded!!!]

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
EDIT: Thank you oh generous ones! We have raised $550 in 3 days which covers our orgs first Hull E!

EDIT 2: Fully funded Hull D now keeping the E company!

We are closing up this donation drive, this is more than we expected!

TEST has ED.

I was not sure if we needed to get that big D, but a lot of guys here really wanted the D, so we went for it.

Thank you all for your generosity!

Hello TESTies!

Pricing for the Hull series of haulers has been announced:
  • Hull A - $60 USD
  • Hull B - $90 USD
  • Hull C - $200 USD
  • Hull D - $350 USD
  • Hull E - $550 USD
Logistics will be an important money maker early in the game, while it is not critical to us as an org, it would be nice to have the resources we need ready to go from day 1.

As I always, if you are a starving student or already have already spent more money than your wife knows on this game, DO NOT DONATE TO THIS DRIVE!

We will aim for a Hull E, if by Friday we are below $550, we will get the nearest Hull version to what ever was raised.

If we are over $550, we get the E, then get the which ever other Hull the remaining funds allow.

Eg $610 raised, we get the E and A.
$640 raised, we get the E and B etc

Donation drive is live at https://testsquadron.com/goals/misc-hull-variants-e-fund-org-hangar.6/

Insert jokes about getting the D below.

Last edited:

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Take the starving Student this round. Joys of paying for summer classes. Next round CIG, Next round

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Instead of shooting straight for an E and using leftover funds for an A or whatever. Why not go for say a D and a C and then whatever else we need. 2 for the price of 1.
It will depend on what the stats are.

Lets just assume bigger is better for now, but I suspect there may be advantages to the C and D, such as being able to fit through more jump points which the E might be too big for.

Two D's may be better than one E, we will find out soon!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I suggest we wait and reevaluate. They have termed the D and E as "tanker" and "super tanker", this could mean that they are specifically focused, like the starfarer, on liquid fuel hauling. If they are specially focused on fuel, we should try hard to get a Hull C in there somewhere. Otherwise, bigger is better.

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
I'm starving this week (like most weeks) but I've got 2 weeks of solid work starting Monday, so if I miss out on the D, at least I might finally be able to afford a shirt. But I feel strongly that in terms of spaceships, as with life, go huge or go home. You valliant few who speaketh your glory by deeds of wallet, heroes you are. If only I could be so radiant amongst you in your quest for the D (or A, B, C, or E, and any combination thereof). Amen.

Eliyahu

Space Marshal
Feb 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Eliyahu2
$25 towards the "We should name it Kitty" campaign.

Did you know they found a new species of glass frog that is based upon Kermit the frog!? Silly nature being a copy cat...

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
So, you are going to get the D?, I'm the only one who thought that sound dirty?

Forgot your password?