Orion mining platform donation drive [FULLY FUNDED!]

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
The RSI Orion concept sale should be coming up this Friday!

With the RSI Orion mining platform, RSI is letting individuals take over a process formerly controlled by mega-corporations. The Orion’s features include high-grade turret-mounted tractor beam arrays, durable exterior-accessible ‘saddlebags’ for mineral storage and a cabin designed by the team that brought you the Aurora and Constellation!
We are aiming to get two of them so we can mine the shit out of those pesky rocks floating around in space!

Hit the DONATE link on the navbar above if you want to contribute to our glorious goal of mining rocks!

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
Donated! This is the first game that I've really been interested in mining for, seems like it'll be pretty interesting.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
I'm a little behind the curve here, but can someone explain to me how the org hanger works?
The idea of a org hangar is that it is way easier to get the big ships if we shoot our money in a big pile and buy it together.
Sure you can't say its yours alone then and there are some thing you can't do but you will be able to access big ships faster.
Hopefully we can allow people to get a share of the profit from the work that have been made.

Getbuzy

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Getbuzy
Why do I only have 7$ in my paypal account! I wish I could afford one of my own..... oh well... back to my Manhattan...

Last edited:
Reactions: SARGE

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
Extra money to forward weapon battery's! Keep shooting the dollar shells at the project!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I will earn one. With my Banu. ooh. Italics are fancy.
I may donate a few dollars to this. I want to get my dirty fingers on one of these to see how it works

Reactions: SARGE

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Posted a couple hours ago:

CIG Ben Lesnick wcloaf
Posted: 5:02PM
Hey guys - I believe the Orion will be $325.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/4453020/#Comment_4453020
Woohoo! That means we already funded 75% of the donation goal in less than 24 hours!! One of the members also has a 15% off coupon that we can use if we can get the maximum value out of it!

Also to new members wondering how these org funded ships are going to work. Basically these will be for the entire organization with priority access going to those who have donated to the funds. This not only allows everyone to try out the ship for themselves if they are considering dropping a huge investment on it, but allows for TEST crews to pilot these ships 24/7 so that we can maximum utility out of them!

Reactions: Macabre Poetry

Broody

Grand Admiral
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
BROODY
Let it dig! It is good to all Testies finding the ground so deep. I will check my wallet.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
i would love to but don't have spare money laying around till the end of the month :S

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
i would love to but don't have spare money laying around till the end of the month :S
Let me be very clear:

If any of you starving students or cash strapped, live paycheck to paycheck people give anything towards these ship donation drives, I will kick you from the org!

Pay off your bills, buy some groceries, get your gf some flowers!

There are 100 other things you should be doing with your money!

We appreciate you wanting to support the org, but these ships are not critical to our survival in the PU, if anything, they just give us a little boost in the opening days/weeks of the game.

Forgot your password?