Orion

Barthanes

Admiral
Nov 10, 2013
RSI Handle
BarthanesGraves
Ok so this has kinda turned into my little propaganda campaign to brainwa... erm..... recruit test into the end of beta assault on the Vanduul held human system Orion.
The meek can inherit the earth, I am going to Orion.
Who's coming with me?

Last edited:

Magnumag

Commander
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Magnumag
That's a terrible recruiting video if that is what it is. They look like they are having a terrible time. It should be more like this.
That is clearly a parody of a recruitment video lol. The VDV one I posted was an actual recruitment tool which makes it funnier to me, and for some reason catchy as all hell. I would always opt for the Starship Troopers style basic training given the choice.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
I fucking love propaganda.

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Let this thread, your servant be born again from the forum as you were. Bless him with salt, bless him with rep, bless him with shitposts. listen to the users, listen to the mod. He is speaking to us and he says we shall have no shitpost than Orion. Let the posts wash your folleys and vanitys away. Let the old thread sink, let his lungs fill with downvotes. Let the users eat the scales from his eyes. What is dead may never die but rises again harder and stronger

What is dead may never die!!

Reactions: Ammorn and maynard

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
If you say there is BBQ, Bacon and loads and loads of beer... I might follow you down the rabbit hole.. or I might just settle for drinking all the beer... :beer: :beer: :beer::beer::beer:

Reactions: Ammorn
Forgot your password?