Pads full.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I leave the strut and EVA to a different strut.. then usually my troubles go away.. and if there's still issues.. steal everyone's floating ships nearby (usual suspects) initialize self destruct and EVA to the next one :P

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I leave the strut and EVA to a different strut.. then usually my troubles go away.. and if there's still issues.. steal everyone's floating ships nearby (usual suspects) initialize self destruct and EVA to the next one :P
I've only had that work for me in 2.5 :(

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Often its the server that's bugged and no one can pull a ship. Had that the other day and spent half an hour just EVAing around the station. Got bored and logged off.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
That's the fix that works for me. And not one player, who is stuck with a dead terminal bothers to thank me.
But that's alright, cause I love to watch the abandoned ships blow up.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Were there any ships floating-rotating above Olisar?
That is usually the problem for me.
Nope, only one Hornet landed like this:

Ha! :smile:
But it wasn't @AstroSam, it was a Hornet F7C without a ball turret. Clear space, no other ships around, other players complaining about not getting any ship, I couldn't open the Hornet so it wasn't a TEST landing, the ship spawned that way.

Forgot your password?