DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner

Pioneer went up for presale a few moments ago,
and already blasted through 500+ presales.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/16199-Consolidated-Outland-Pioneer-Presale

I couldn't resist and used some *credit card* credit with some extra fiverr paypal money and...

$500 in the hole... but it's a hole I feel very happy about! :smile: psst.. don't tell my wife!
If you do the presale makes sure you get the $0 pamphlet addon, it will ask you on check out, don't click no! lol

edited for clarity

Last edited:

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Yep. Soooo.... you gonna get one now?
Man I don't know. This, the Orion and the Hull seem to be the most commercially viable in-game 'money makers' from a place-in-the-economy standpoint, I mean, how many bounty hunters can there be, and how much can they make compared to being a foundational part of the great human expansion into a new 'verse - BUT, everyone has a big but, let me tell you about mine - BUT it is a lot of dough and I need to see more of the ship and understand it's actual concept of operations before I can plunk down another $750 - not like they have a double or triple concierge perk, at least, not yet....

Really want info on the UEE Claim License, that sounds very interesting....

Gonna hold out (if I can) for now for more imagery/info - might change my mind tomorrow.

'Gimp

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I have a feeling the Claims is how they limit were players get to build things, and only with in ones claim can you use this ship to build something. So you get to pick a Claim use your license to secure it and then that frees you up to use this ship to start building your home, org base or go for gold and build a new colony.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
@DirectorGunner How did you use store credit? It's warbond right?
Yep it's a warbond presale, cash only.

No I didn't use store credit, I used my credit card credit + some extra fiverr income (get paid for doing things you enjoy in spare time), was about $500 out of my CC.

Also added an incredible pioneer image to the OP, only other high res image I found of the Pioneer so far.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
I have a feeling the Claims is how they limit were players get to build things, and only with in ones claim can you use this ship to build something. So you get to pick a Claim use your license to secure it and then that frees you up to use this ship to start building your home, org base or go for gold and build a new colony.
Totally agree that that makes sense and is probably the idea but I need a bit more info before making another concept sale pledge at this price point (hello Torpedorito).

Even acknowledging that players will make-up ~10% of the economy giving CIG a lot of means to ensure there is a viable in-game economy I do need to understand how these things will fit into that, at least conceptually.

I am actually looking forward to the pretentious Silas Koerner video (hat tip to Han Burgundy) we know they'll play tomorrow to introduce the whole ship, should be fun.

Wonder if they are only doing 2000 LTI total and no more, or if there will be credit sales starting tomorrow for more units...

'Gimp

Forgot your password?