marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Don't think you can get the pirate aggressor badge any more...
Im not sure. It was time limited but when finnishing VS, I still get the message that I can rent a Glaive while I already have one. The last few times I tried PS, game crashed just before I could complete it.

It would be unfair to offer something to people which they could only earn 1.5 years ago.

It is worth to give it a shot.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Im not sure. It was time limited but when finnishing VS, I still get the message that I can rent a Glaive while I already have one. The last few times I tried PS, game crashed just before I could complete it.

It would be unfair to offer something to people which they could only earn 1.5 years ago.

It is worth to give it a shot.
Yeah I think I got all the aggressor might have missed one but to get access to the pirate skin you need the green one that was limited and to access to buy or rent the Glaive you need the red one

Capture.PNG

when I got the red version aggressor I got permanent choice (when it's avail) to buy either LTI version or 48 month version in stand alone Glaive and I can always rent it.. I Hope they refill the store some day when I got a huge extra stack of cash for the LTI version of Glaive is 399$ (0 left)

Cutlass pirate skin was limited I missed that too ha ha ha.... but I got the badges :joy::joy::joy::joy:

To get access to rent the Glaive for AC I think all you have to do is finish all waves... and have life left.
You might get the green one if you do same in Pirate swarm but think you have to have life left when all waves are done.
Not shore could be wrong on that last part....

:beers: :beer: :beers:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I got both, not sure about the life left. For me there was only the choice of the 24 months version Glaive... $350 which is $423.50 inclusive VAT. That was a nogo. Last year during anniversary sale the Glaive was available again, only 60 months. I bought that for science with store credits. For the Pirate Caterpillar I got the $0 CCU from Caterpillar to Pirate Caterpillar. I doubt that I ever will buy or CCU to a Caterpillar.

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?