Please don't like Blind Owl's post-campaign

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
It has come to my attention that @Blind Owl has too many Likes and it has gone to his head.

So I'm creating this thread specifically for no one to Like his posts.

How do I know he'll post here so we can ignore his posts? Cause he's a shitposter and can't help himself! He's a filthy Owl, folks, and we have to stop him before his frail little Owl body is crushed beneath his giant Owl head.

MikeAlphaTangoTango

Space Marshal
Oct 2, 2014
RSI Handle
MikeAlphaTangoTango
When he does show up, which is a certainty, we are compelled by the power of Montoya to ignore him. Nobody look at him. And don't like his posts.
We can go one better. If we all like everything in here that ISN'T posted by @Blind Owl , not only will he be more compelled to post here, it may even cause, in Grimbli's eloquent words;
his giant Owl head
to shrink, which would look pretty funny. Just imagine an owl with a tiny little head!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I'm certainly excited to see how this plays out!
:)
Hi im zach, and i'm addicted to "Liking" Owl's posts whenever i see them... its been 4 hours since i last gave into my addiction, its a real struggle, but all i can do is take it a hour at a time.
Feed the beast Zach. Your addiction is nothing to be ashamed of, whatsoever.
:eek: noooooooooooooooo
My bestie Ducky.
We can go one better. If we all like everything in here that ISN'T posted by @Blind Owl , not only will he be more compelled to post here, it may even cause, in Grimbli's eloquent words; to shrink, which would look pretty funny. Just imagine an owl with a tiny little head!
That does paint a pretty hilarious picture!

188Octane

Sabre Addict
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
188Octane
Hi im zach, and i'm addicted to "Liking" Owl's posts whenever i see them... its been 4 hours since i last gave into my addiction, its a real struggle, but all i can do is take it a hour at a time.
Hi Zach, this is a safe space. Keep coming back.

Blind Owl has a genuine problem. You can post literally anything and he will 'Like' it. Observe:
*cough cough* aaarrrrrARGRA BLLURBBLLBLBLBL 3342@@$%
You sir, as of this posting, have failed.

See?

-----

I've already cast my lot with the aviary-admiral with the giant, rotating head. Oh well, drink up.

Forgot your password?