Please turn off the animations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Gentlemen, I don't believe you fully realize what is at stake here. It's the flakes....They follow your mouse. This technology cannot be allowed to fall into enemy hands. We must keep it as festive as possible in these forums, indefinitely if possible. It's the only way to ensure year-round sustained levels of jolly.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I live in San Diego and I hate snow too. Death to snow.
You know nothing John San Diego
Gentlemen, I don't believe you fully realize what is at stake here. It's the flakes....They follow your mouse. This technology cannot be allowed to fall into enemy hands. We must keep it as festive as possible in these forums, indefinitely if possible. It's the only way to ensure year-round sustained levels of jolly.
Right? Merry Christmas you Grinches!! (sorry @Shadow Reaper, I really like you)
CACKLES

More snow for next year!
Let it snow let it snow let it SNOW!!!
I'M LOVING THE SNOW!! :hugging:
YAY! You're Canadian! Haha

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
No one using a work machine should be using this website...
I feel your pain bro, but shirley, no one at work should be using this website.:smirk:

Last edited:

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT
Please turn them off. No one using a work machine should be using this website so long as you are putting security risk into all our machines.
If by security risks you mean that awful facebook/google/twitter forum plugins that watch and RECORD everything you do here, then yes you are right. Snow is to blame because it covers their tracks.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I have made several public attempts because my machine locks if I am here more than 20 seconds. Security software does not want me here.
So instead of making all these "public attempts" maybe you should PM (private message) one of the moderators... You are not going to get anywhere by making these complaints public.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Every time I have tried to contact the mod, my machine has locked up before i can send. And really if you had a clue, you would not be trying to parent me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?