Please vote for Space Kittys!

Will you vote for Space kitty's during the next make a creature thingy?

• Yes because I love TEST and want to support a TESTi's dreams!

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Yes because there is no other options!

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
This ties in very will with the TWRL (TEST Weapons Research Lab) Cat Launcher.

There are still some issues with the design, like the Ammo Storage Boxes - To contain an average magazine of 12 cats, the box is currently the size of a lonly spinsters suburban home, and that is not to mention the food and water requirements of having live ammo and the biggest issue: will the ammo storage box need a dedicated set of entertainments items like balls of wool and laser pointer to keep the cats entertained until they are fired? And as for the automatic loading system, damn will those cats not stay still.

To be honest, I think this is one TWRL design that might not get to market.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
This ties in very will with the TWRL (TEST Weapons Research Lab) Cat Launcher.

There are still some issues with the design, like the Ammo Storage Boxes - To contain an average magazine of 12 cats, the box is currently the size of a lonly spinsters suburban home, and that is not to mention the food and water requirements of having live ammo and the biggest issue: will the ammo storage box need a dedicated set of entertainments items like balls of wool and laser pointer to keep the cats entertained until they are fired? And as for the automatic loading system, damn will those cats not stay still.

To be honest, I think this is one TWRL design that might not get to market.
We will never know without your vote, Citizen!

Forgot your password?