wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Both? well maybe not then cos on the "ground" ones are only behind you...
Still the env box reflected does not exactly correspond to your location, and there should be "something" there which is missing imo. I might have the place wrong though.
That's New Deal exterior static display, with all ships behind me, Sir.

By the way, I don't like that "cage" they built on it... I know why it's been added, but it ruined the view in my opinion. It was one of the coolest scenic vistas in game before...

45142360944_e69291a22f_o.jpg

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
That's New Deal exterior static display, with all ships behind me, Sir.

By the way, I don't like that "cage" they built on it... I know why it's been added, but it ruined the view in my opinion. It was one of the coolest scenic vistas in game before...

View attachment 23413
As I thought! Yay!
If you look at the cubemap in the visor reflection, you can see pads which should have ships on them, at least that's what I think it looks like. That's what I was referring to with ships not being visible. The reflection looks like you are kinda in the middle of the "shop" area instead of standing near the edge. Or I just don't remember the arrangement correctly lol
Yeah I don't like the cage either, it was a pretty cool open space, now it's just another "room" kinda space. The view was great, I liked parking my character there for a bit while deciding on what to do next.

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Pop Quiz Sep 22!

Where am I this time...?

Time out -- there was no correct answer. I will post it again tomorrow (Friday). Until then I'm removing the picture.
EOT

Last edited:
  • Glorious
Reactions: Mich Angel

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Pop Quiz Sep 22!

Where am I this time...?

Time out -- there was no correct answer. I will post it again tomorrow (Friday). Until then I'm removing the picture.
EOT
Ooooh, interesting the picture is only on when you are!

Reactions: Mich Angel

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
🚀 Pop Quiz Sep 23!

2nd chance -- where am I this time?
Provide full name of the location. First person to answer correctly here or on the forum wins the "Pop Quiz Winner" title and small hangar flair

StarCitizen 2022-09-19 00-17-12.png

Forgot your password?