Post your Presents!

Fade691

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fade691
Heh, love it . My main take was amazon gift cards which I'll be using to purchase a 2nd monitor probably 24" 1440p.

Edit: just did my stockings which had socks, candy, and booze

Edit two: that Black(red) Sunder guy is pretty generous. Good for you @B3aT, enjoy

Last edited:

PhosphorusForFun

Space Marshal
Mar 14, 2015
RSI Handle
PhosphorusForFun
Couple of baking pans
Cookie cutters/shapes
Kitchenaid dough mixer
Hotwheels semi truck
G-zip portable speaker
Polaris brochure
Cashums

My boys (and thus vicariously me as well) got...
Parrot mambo drone
Sphero bb8 droid
2ft long front loader/backhoe
Tonka excavator
Tonka dump truck
Tonka bulldozer
Little people school bus
Little people dump truck
V tech spiral tower and car wash
Cheapie chess set
Monopoly junior
Ticket to ride the first journey
Percussion set for toddlers
Couple packs of pokemon cards
Lego nexo knight ultimate axl
Yamaha upright piano
Melissa & doug chunky puzzle
Magformers box set
Power rangers dino sword thingie

Easily best/most successful christmas in a long time. Those of you with toy-age kids, i highly suggest buying presents throughout the whole year rather than just all in last quarter. Ended up with alot more than we would have doing it all at once.

Merry christmas everybody.

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Got some saiek rudders, track ir5, master chief collection and bf1. Long story short I haven't seen the sun since :P

Reactions: hardroc77

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Wife got me some new toys for my hunting bow... friends got me various types of bourbon... and a oil-less turkey fryer.

Also kids got me a gaming mouse and I got BF1 on both Xbox and PC now.... now if I had free time to enjoy any of the above.

View attachment 5309 View attachment 5310 View attachment 5311
That compound is making me jealous. I'm stuck with my recurve bc I think my bones would break trying to wield one lol

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
That compound is making me jealous. I'm stuck with my recurve bc I think my bones would break trying to wield one lol
This is my first compound to see if I would take a liking to it. Being in California now I found it harder and less rewarding to go get trigger time and felt this would be a good replacement. It's great. It's set to 70lbs so the wife can't play with it yet (she doesn't want me to adjust it down and is working her shoulder muscles to it). Some of the older bows you can pick up for a hundred or two online.... or the price of one or two ships. ;)

Forgot your password?