Javelin funding complete. TSS Murderer acquired.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Funding complete!

We got the keys!

EDIT : You have all indicated that there is enough interest in getting Murderer's Javelin, so here is the donation goal link:

https://testsquadron.com/goals/javelin-buyback.9/

-------------Original post-----------------

Im opening this thread to gauge interest in acquiring a Javelin at a steep discount for the org.

Let me preface this by saying that we do not need to buy org ships.

We have so many members with completionist packages that we will never be without any ship we may need.

We are also the most active org in this game, anything we need to buy, we will be able to afford within 1-3 months of normal game play, including the $2500 Javelin destroyer.

I initially passed on getting a Javelin for the org during the limited sale for these reasons.

The screwed up medical system is forcing yet another member to sell some assets including his most prized possession, the Javelin.

I do not want to get all political here, but I also hereby announce my run for Congress so I can go kick some ass to get the healthcare system fixed!

Due to @Murderer not being able to keep it in his pants, his wife is getting ready to spawn player 2 which is going to cost money.

He is willing to part with his Javelin by selling to the org for $1500. This price is for TEST only.

He could just as easily go through the gray market and get $4000 for this jpeg of a ship.

I would like to ask the members here if they feel this is something they would like to fund for the org.

If you are interested and are willing to donate, please indicate how much you intend to put down.

If we can hit $1500 then we will secure the deal.

If not, Murderer will sell it on the gray market and make back big bucks anyway.

I would also like to state that if we do this, I do intend to give Murderer preferred treatment when it comes to using this Javelin, assuming its not being used for org business, like crashing into our Bengal carrier.

TLDR

If you want to fund an org Javelin, type "YES! I want an org Javelin and will put down $12.00" or however much.

I will run through this thread next week and tally up the totals, if we come close to $1500 I will launch a donation goal for it.

DO NOT DONATE ANYTHING AT THIS TIME!

WE WILL RUN A UNIQUE DONATION GOAL IF WE DO THIS!

---------- Tentative total ----------

Blind Owl - $25
Kirk B - $25
Devastat3 - $25
Marcand2 - $50
EpilepticCricket - $20
SPRNinja - $20
Jhonon1 - $25
Hohos - $25
Phantom - $100
Carlos - $50
Mog - $50
Naffnaff - $30
Knax - $25
Mike Arnold - $25
Jack Avalon - $50
ratfeast - $100
Drunken Teddy - $10
Warrenpeace - $25
Acrzyrussian - $25
Bruzdawg - $20
Guana - $150 :eek:
Hardroc77 - $20
Sam K Macer - $25
RedPanda - $25
Bman - $50
Mike Arnold - $25
Napalmx -$40

==========
$1055
==========

At this point I feel we are close enough to do a proper donation drive for the Javelin.

You can find it here:

https://testsquadron.com/goals/javelin-buyback.9/

Last edited:

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
I say that he sells it on the grey market for the extra cash and we as an org pledge to replace it for him once the PU launches.

However, if he's still wanting *correction: willing* to sell it to the org at a (very substantial) loss then I'll toss $20 into the pot for it.

Last edited:

Devastat3

Grand Admiral
Apr 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Devastat3
I say that he sells it on the grey market for the extra cash and we as an org pledge to replace it for him once the PU launches.

However, if he's still wanting to sell it to the org at a (very substantial) loss then I'll toss $20 into the pot for it.
Either way sounds good to me, a new family member is always a good cause.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch

However, if he's still wanting to sell it to the org at a (very substantial) loss then I'll toss $20 into the pot for it.
I like the idea of him getting 4K $US dollars and we all grind in game to get him a new one.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I like the idea of him getting 4K $US dollars and we all grind in game to get him a new one.
I totally agree with @CrudeSasquatch and Pledge to do my best to help obtain a Javelin in game for @Murderer.

Bills and Family (Real Life) must always come first.
I truly hate to see this TESTie lose money just when his needs are so great.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I dare say, if we decide to get it, I'm in. However, as a few of these fine gentlemen have noted, we could all pitch in to get him one in game, thereby letting him sell the beast for much much more.

I'd like to say I fully support both options.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
As much as I like the offer of him gifting the org a Javelin, as you said @Montoya we have a lot of them.

Especially if he needs money, I'd rather see him sell it and make a profit. $4k is probably a low figure for a Javelin, it costs $17.5k to buy one from CIG.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?