RSI Handle
Pewbaca
Hello TESTIES,

Printimus is currently busy and i thought i continue the

\ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ\
/ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/
\ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/

PlAn of tHe WEeEEeK
(i can't post in the event section so i do it here)

Currently 3.6.1 is in the PTU and hopefully will fix some stuff. Patch notes

• Monday, 29 July
    • -

• Wednesday, 31 July
    • RSI: Anvil Ballista Q&A

• Thursday, 01 August

Let the Hover mode flow through you

Feel free to message me if i forgot an event

We will see YOU in the 'verse!

Also a current PTU warning:

Players with spawn point set at Area18 will respawn in the air above the city after dying W/A: Avoid area or re-log to spawn.

Last edited:

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Have a good time!
Thanks, I will. My wives cousins aren't shy of beer 😁. They will smile if you have a headache next day, but most of the time it is the other way around 😀 They also have a BBQ down there, no charcoal, wood underneath the meat, makes you work a little but harder!!!

These weekly reminders are great you know. I just wish I had the time right now to participate in anything. Live has been intense, just the way I like it - except it cuts into game time.
Yeah, with all the new content, CFT got quiet lately, but no worries, if anyone wan't some target practice, I intent to continue CFT after Holidays.

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
Thanks, I will. My wives cousins aren't shy of beer 😁. They will smile if you have a headache next day, but most of the time it is the other way around 😀 They also have a BBQ down there, no charcoal, wood underneath the meat, makes you work a little but harder!!!

Yeah, with all the new content, CFT got quiet lately, but no worries, if anyone wan't some target practice, I intent to continue CFT after Holidays.
Alright have fun with your family. Just let me know when you're back (or if someone else wants to continue CFT)

Fly save!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
If you have room for a movable target and I'm not sleeping from exhaustion, and not working, I'm your man, I mean target. It's just that ol workaholic me hasn't got weekends down to a science yet.

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?