POW (Plan of the Week) 27 May - 2 June

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Welcome TESTies! We are proud to bring a plan of the week to you all so you can find out what exactly is going on one week at a time! If you have any feedback or anything you would like to see added, please PM me! Also feel free to add comments below to help bump this thread and to give me some insight/feedback.

Plan of the Week
27 May – 2 June

MONDAY, 27 May

-

TUESDAY, 28 May

RSI: Lore Post: Portfolio - Origin Jumpworks

WEDNESDAY, 29 May

TEST: APAC/EU PVP Session 10am-1pm UTC

THURSDAY, 30 May

RSI: Inside Star Citizen

RSI: Q&A Ship Customization

RSI: Vault Update

FRIDAY, 31 May

RSI: Roadmap Update

RSI: Star Citizen Live

RSI: Jump Point Issue 7-05 - May 2019

TEST Book Club - June Voting Ends

SATURDAY, 1 June

TEST APAC/EU Crew 10am-1pm UTC

TEST Rally Racing Practice 6pm-8pm UTC

TEST Book Club - June Selection Announced

SUNDAY, 2 June

TEST Combat Flight Training 8pm-10pm UTC

We will see you in the 'verse!

Last edited:

Shiwaz

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Shiwaz
How do I subscribe to this schedule every week? 🍻
Also, the image is perfect. He's surely wondering about the shape of things to come... ...
And thanks for taking the time to do these!

Reactions: Scape and Printimus

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
How do I subscribe to this schedule every week? 🍻
Also, the image is perfect. He's surely wondering about the shape of things to come... ...
And thanks for taking the time to do these!
No problemo! There isnt a way to currently subscribe to this, but keep an eye in the Events category of the forums for weekly updates!

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
You know i get POWs everyweek at work right?.......they go in my delete bin immediately haha can we give this another name?
Considering its a plan of what all is happening one week at a time, plan of the week seems most appropriate.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Maybe:
- discord channel name
- PU / AC
- preferred spawn / start location?

I know, this information should be provided in the event link, but sometimes people forget to read 😉

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Maybe:
- discord channel name
- PU / AC
- preferred spawn / start location?

I know, this information should be provided in the event link, but sometimes people forget to read 😉
The events on the POW are links to the guilded page where they can find that info you are referring to, provided the event creator had foresight to include that on guilded. I dont want the POW to have ALL of the details, just the basic info and then the link to where you can get more information. Think of it like an information hub that points you in the right direction.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
The events on the POW are links to the guilded page where they can find that info you are referring to, provided the event creator had foresight to include that on guilded. I dont want the POW to have ALL of the details, just the basic info and then the link to where you can get more information. Think of it like an information hub that points you in the right direction.
Some people don't like Guilded, but I just checked, this info also is posted in Discord if you enter it at Guilded.
Guilded may be optional, discord is a prerequisite.

Reactions: Sraika
Forgot your password?