Presumptuous Intro thread

The Clumsy Doctor

Commander
Nov 27, 2016
RSI Handle
TheClumsyDoctor
Hello my dudes, I'm from Hawaii. I'm not sure how to add any more to that other than by saying its unbearably hot 24/7. Though what drew me to Star Citizen was the idea of multi crewing and that zesty role-play fantasy of having a crew aboard some capital ship waging war with another stellar empire. That and Big Benny Noodles. If anything I look forward to one day exploring the frontier in a Connie, its a beautiful ship and will most likely be my goal once the PU is fleshed out. My first game I would even remember was I think a yu-gi-oh game for the gameboy color, I couldn't tell you what it was though, I don't remember much apart from it being really terrible. One i remember more was Ape escape OTL and that was amazing. For other games I play Overwatch, Rainbow-Six Siege, Arma 2 DayZ mod Origins, Battlefield 1, Stellaris, Company of Heroes, and I guess a few others but theyve slipped my mind. I actually just stumbled across TEST when looking at orgs, figured this one seemed interesting. Fell in love with the Aurora stuff tbh. Finally a use for my tin can with engines. Picard <3. Well Picard and Q. While kirk (Both) has a certain charm, I prefer TNG over all of them. That and because Data is the best. I hope I butchered the format enough to make it entertaining. Love you guys.

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
Welcome to TEST. Pull like two periods out of that paragraph and you have a stream of consciousness creative writing paper. Love it. Just picked up my first Connie this weekend. Good stuff.

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
welcome to TEST

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Welcome our (I think) third youngest member.

Everyone else is old :mrs_claus:

But we have beer!

Forgot your password?