(PRICE DROP) WTS Account w/ Idris-P LTI and other goodies

Rezzex

Lieutenant
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Rezzex
Hey fellow Test Friends! I have decided to sell my Idris-P account because I got college to pay for :P So, I want it to go to someone in Test Squadron! It has a non-War Bond Idris-P with LTI, a serialized War Bond RSI Polaris in buybacks for $650 if you want to pump up the account even more, and a holiday Mustang Alpha game package. I realize this isn't in the terms and conditions of RSI, but I'd really rather not sell it to some random! I'm asking $1650 for the account!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
accounts are black market Rezzex, and I've been wondering where you've been! Anyway, when you sell an account, you can easily get it back and screw the buyer. You're better off (if you used cash) making a support ticket to ask for the idris-p to be giftable. If they approve you considering your situation... then you can sell the idris.

edit:
If NOT, you could melt the idris, buy a base ship with cash, and use the credit to CCU the base ship to most expensive thing you can.. repeat till all your credit is used up.. then those CCU'd upgraded base ships as gift-able and you can sell them as RSI credit trades. You get a good percentage of the cash back without doing black market which likely no one will take you up on anyway.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
If NOT, you could melt the idris, buy a base ship with cash, and use the credit to CCU the base ship to most expensive thing you can.. repeat till all your credit is used up.. then those CCU'd upgraded base ships as gift-able and you can sell them as RSI credit trades.
Or you try to get a hold on some giftable LTI concept ships (maybe you have some in your buyback), CCU this LTI tokens to the most expensive ships and sell them as LTI ships at melt price.

[EDIT]You must buy back the LTI tokens with cash so they will stay giftable, but this extra cash means that you can sell your store credits at a better price. LTI credit trades go at 70 - 80%?

Last edited:

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Let us know if they will make your Idris gift-able , I'm sure somebody here will take it off of your hands that way.

Reactions: marcsand2

CLazimi

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Clazimi
Hey fellow Test Friends! I have decided to sell my Idris-P account because I got college to pay for :P So, I want it to go to someone in Test Squadron! It has a non-War Bond Idris-P with LTI, a serialized War Bond RSI Polaris in buybacks for $650 if you want to pump up the account even more, and a holiday Mustang Alpha game package. I realize this isn't in the terms and conditions of RSI, but I'd really rather not sell it to some random! I'm asking $1650 for the account!
u can just keep ur account and make money for school

Forgot your password?