Prowler. Wow!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I like the idea of it, but is it really worth the $425?

I guess you could say that about most ships, but I just dont see it for a small dropship.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Still wouldn't mind a CCU in my hangar, before the price goes through the roof.
I've got too many CCUs lol. Just found a Carrack to Endeavor! Huge drop in terms of money value, but it's now hull limited, so might actually be worth the same.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I've got too many CCUs lol. Just found a Carrack to Endeavor! Huge drop in terms of money value, but it's now hull limited, so might actually be worth the same.
Lol, with the new price of the Carrack, I'm looking at the Polaris again. Especially considering I have an old UEE Expiration pack in buybacks for 495.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I'm disappointed they didn't talk about what goes in the components room upstairs. We still don't know if it can do electronic warfare, how stealthed it is, etc.

I'm not happy with S3 in the turret, and they still haven't said what they're doing with missiles. I refuse to believe they will screw this up though. It's a very dedicated ship and it ought to excel at its only real mission.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
how do you get them big ass components up the ladder if you have to replace them?
It's a metal space turkey, so I think you need to butcher it...
joke aside, that it a think to consider when the phisicalised interacction with the components came into plaace...

Wow! Like the pilot area concept.
Yep, the whole interior is great, but the job CIG have done with the pilot's cockpit is amazing, the multi micromonitor screen is awesome, and the whole console have a freak amount of gimmic in it.
Can't wait to see other Tevarin ship at this point: if that will be the general motive for the pilot area I'm sold!

To answer my question, no. S5 fixed, so S4 Gimbal, which is not too bad.
S5 hardpoint so S4 gimble.... for a dedicated stealth dropship "not too bad" is an understatement: this turkey can easily take down a Vanguard in my opinion...

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
Lol, with the new price of the Carrack, I'm looking at the Polaris again. Especially considering I have an old UEE Expiration pack in buybacks for 495.
I have a couple of those packs hanging around in my buy backs too, I'm saving them for any potential new high price concept CCUs.

Also I have carrack to prowler CCUs addable to my cart in my buy backs for $25, which is strange as it's now negative value from the carrack.

Vashpede

Captain
Donor
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Vashpede
Damn... I want this ship so bad. Definitely in my top 5, but I can not justify putting $425 of my pledge credit towards it when I feel like I can get a lot more for that much. I guess that is the exclusive alien tech + stealth cost.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Waiting on a Redeemer rework/update, I have a feeling its due now that the Prowler is kind of done. Should be interesting. Seems to me as the game goes on the prices are getting to people, I think its because they keep going up for something we were sold on years ago lol. Hey buy this concept Prowler for 380$ but when its finally done its gonna cost 425$ I don't get it personally what actually changed from the original concept design till now to warrant a 45$ increase? Some ships actually went up 100$. You can almost guarantee the Redeemer when its done will be over 300$ at this rate.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Polaris is now hull limited as well I believe and must be purchased in full. The only ship that the Carrack can upgrade to without grey market is the Hammerhead, which I'm seriously considering.

I definitely need something to protect my fleet as I've got all noncombat ships.

Forgot your password?