Put In A Word To Eckhart For Me

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Anyone know the way to get him to talk to you, I can only do so many HRT/VHRTs and ECNs before I end up swimming in my pool of credits.
MA mission are triggered after some time while you've proved yourself a valid and capable BH, you should have a mission in the "personal" section of your mobyglass.
Keep in mind that now MA is in Hurston and since the BH job are now tracked individually for each system you may need to take job in the Hurston area to have that mission.

As an alternative Ive notice that if you party with someone that already have some of the mission and he sharte it with you, after compleating them you'll beautomatically enlisted ofr the MA missions.😉

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
MA mission are triggered after some time while you've proved yourself a valid and capable BH, you should have a mission in the "personal" section of your mobyglass.
Keep in mind that now MA is in Hurston and since the BH job are now tracked individually for each system you may need to take job in the Hurston area to have that mission.

As an alternative Ive notice that if you party with someone that already have some of the mission and he sharte it with you, after compleating them you'll beautomatically enlisted ofr the MA missions.😉
I've been doing Crusader and Hurston alternating each day since the bounty rep fix and still nada. Guess I'll have to wait and get them shared.

Forgot your password?