Question for you Mole'ers,

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Thanks Black Sunder
looks like good communication is required for the Mole. Sounds like fun.
Something Black Sunder posted in another discussion is something I have used. The center turret is the foreman. He command the other two turrets but also communicates to the pilot. Basically when I run a full crew the foreman is the commander. The pilot continues to identify roids and hostiles while being idle.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I've had a Murphy Attack with mining the last few days. In the Prospector, I get rocks that I can't crack alone but the Mole could do well, then I take it back and get the Mole and find nothing but rocks the Prospector could have mined in seconds. At least I got some experience with the Mole. I like that ship, except the entrance. If there's another button for it, I don't see it.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I've had a Murphy Attack with mining the last few days. In the Prospector, I get rocks that I can't crack alone but the Mole could do well, then I take it back and get the Mole and find nothing but rocks the Prospector could have mined in seconds. At least I got some experience with the Mole. I like that ship, except the entrance. If there's another button for it, I don't see it.
Yeah, the entrance isn't that great. I'm also not a big fan of then having to immediately go up a ladder. Otherwise, I love the layout, crew quarters, and mining turrets. Did I mention it looks really cool, too?

Reactions: Bambooza and Vavrik

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
If the pilot has his/her scanner up, they can view the contents and some stats of the rock, such as mass and percentages of content.

Forgot your password?