Questions for Foundry 42 visit

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
My visit to CIG UK is this Friday.

What questions do you guys have that you want me to ask?

I'll try to ask every question in this post up until 12 on Friday when I start driving.

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
Should I get back together with my ex girlfriend if we still keep hanging out together or should we move on with our lives?

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Should I get my work shoes repaired or just buy a new pair? I really like the ones I have and they don't make them anymore, so I'm kind of torn.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Ask them how the Combat Information Center module is coming along, and if they got the design document I gave to Travis Day back in 2013. As a Deaf gamer that's looking to dabble in fleet command, this is hugely important to me.

Thiago Marinho

Rear Admiral
Mar 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Thiago
Why does a ship die in arena commander? Is it a general health point system or essential systems damage beyond a certain point or something in between?

Semphis Rythorn

Rear Admiral
Aug 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Semphis_Rythorn
"Are there any plans to shift from a aim-centric to a flight-centric model, currently arena commander feels like cod in space due to the mouse superiority and gimballs, in addition will they be cons to monoboating weapons, since at the moment there isn't any cons"?

Last edited:

TheZekk

Space Marshal
Mar 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Zekk
Ask them if you can elect to continue your career with the UEE navy all the way to admiral!

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
Are you now, or have you ever been a communist?
No wait, wrong trial.
You might ask them for a better forum interface and clearer polls / input directions for alpha/beta testers. It seems silly that with all this tech I have to cut and paste from another post to get the "correct" setup for AC bug reporting. How about a form to file with sections for info that they need to get for a proper report.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
If we were to theoretically bribe them with alcohol and goodies, what are their preferred types?

S

svenrichter

"How long is your schlong and do you think yours is bigger than CR's?"

"How many shots can you take before going down?"

"What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

"Why will star citizen fail horribly?"

"Why are the goons the best squadron?"

"Turn down for what?"

"Are hookers included with my phoenix or do I have to pay extra?"

"Why is there no ship with enough dakka?"
followed up with
"When will they release ships with moa dakka?"

"Where is my space marine armor?"

"Did Wingman leave because he had sexually confused feelings towards CR? Did CR return those feelings?"

"Will there be a SNES port of the game?"

"Is CR the second coming of ChRist?"

Reactions: K1NG and Tooterfish

Thiago Marinho

Rear Admiral
Mar 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Thiago
Due to the instanced nature of battles, when flying with a very large wing of friends (close to the instance limit) into a very hostile section of space (ie: 10:1 hostile friendly ratio) what would happen?
Would the enemies fill the few remaining instance spots altering the effective hostile:friendly ratio?
Or would the wing be broken apart separating the POI into several different instances?

In general how would the fight balancing be handled on the instancing nature of the battles?

Reactions: RipVanDan

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
When will the freelancer be flyable. (Figure it's about the cutlass size and crew)

Get them to say TEST squadron, Best squardon? On video. We need it.

What bribes do they like in the mail.

Will my javelin have an onboard bar or do I need to request one.

Forgot your password?