Quick Chairman's club question

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
I hit a new level in the chairman's club with the anniversary sale and I happened to notice that the in-game rewards for this level and the last level haven't shown up in my inventory. Do I have to do something else to get them to appear there?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
First time it came in a couple days, second time it took a bit over a week, third time it popped the day after... etc...

So I say it's a bit related how much they have to do how fast it pop, but it does pop, all you need to do is wait..

But it is in PU you find it it for sure, you can get it with copy account to PTU some time but that as always vary in PTU if it's to any help with testing it will be avail or else not.

CHEERS! 🍻

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
AFAIK, how it worked before is after you hit a new level, you need to log into the PU (not PTU) and then within a few days the rewards will get added to your hangar if not immediately.
If it still does not within a few days of playing after unlocking the reward tier, make a support ticket.

Reward tiers will show as hangar items in
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/account/pledges?page=1&product-type=
Not all rewards are in-game yet

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
AFAIK, how it worked before is after you hit a new level, you need to log into the PU (not PTU) and then within a few days the rewards will get added to your hangar if not immediately.
If it still does not within a few days of playing after unlocking the reward tier, make a support ticket.

Does the new 600i reward show up in your hangar yet? Mine doesn't

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
NICE! How much do I have to spend to get a gold-plated 600i? That would look totally ritzy!
That would be the Executive Edition for the Legotits level reward at $25,000

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

It show up as both, the guns and wearable work as all other does and the decorative item so far only in hangar but when item can be placed in ships they 'll show there to ;)

CHEERS! 🍻
Perfect. Thank both of you gentlemen. I'll check again after I've logging into the PU.

Cheers!

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
That would be the Executive Edition for the Legotits level reward at $25,000

nevermind.

Forgot your password?